Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
revealing of the Herculaneum scroll secrets
Scientists are trying to discover whats written on a 2000 year old scroll. They are using a light 10 billion times Britten than the sun, to see what written inside the scroll. The scroll was carbonised at the Roman town of Herculaneum was buried in volcanic ash. The morgen technology we have is powerful that it can get what written on a 2000 years scroll which was buried in volcanic ash( it got burned). As generations are growing we now better technological instruments to discover what  other histrological activities went on. 
What others views do you have about this, do u think this has a negative impact or it’s just impressive
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-o...ld-secrets
In all honesty I really do not view these forms of discovery as overly impressive. Like it's a 2000 year scroll. How about we use more technology for advancing the human race, curing cancer and others as such. But good for them however. I suppose it is something to be psyched about
I honestly think this is impressive how they could have some light that is brighter than the sun. I am not sure if I would believe as to question where they would get this sort of energy and light from.
(10-07-2019, 06:49 AM)Racheal Edoamen Wrote: In all honesty I really do not view these forms of discovery as overly impressive. Like it's a 2000 year scroll. How about we use more technology for advancing the human race, curing cancer and others as such. But good for them however. I suppose it is something to be psyched about
Yeah I agree with you there are a lot of things we can use with these new technologies , but why u find it fascinating is that for example what if in that scroll there is a new element or a new law for physics that can help improve new human race. Do you agree or disagree
(10-07-2019, 08:51 AM)LydiaKlok Wrote: I honestly think this is impressive how they could have some light that is brighter than the sun. I am not sure if I would believe as to question where they would get this sort of energy and light from.
To be honest I don’t know cause for now the universal source of energy/ light is the sun and the sun is like one of the brightest light since the beginnings so maybe some chemicals are added to it to make it brighter. Also as they created a new source of light brighter than the sun wouldn’t it hurt them(eyes).
what do you think?
It is crazy to think that we have invented a light that is ten billion times brighter than the sun. It is equally intriging to learn about the contents of a scroll written two thousand years ago.