Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SpaceX demo capsule successfuly launches and returns to Earth
I agree with you in that this is a new innovative way to not only get astronauts to space without depending on Russia but also a good way to promote recycling and mindfulness of our waste. 

I do worry though if the reintroduction of NASA sending people up to space on American ground could stir up a conflict between America and Russia. This is because in order to have Americans in space, Russian shuttles were needed and therefore American's would have most likely have to pay a huge amount of money to send an American with a Russian team, bringing in more money for Russia. Now Russia will not be getting paid as they are not needed. Although this is a possibility, I believe it is quite unlikely to happen. 

On a happier note, the success of this demo launch couldmean big things for how Americans see waste. I can remember to when I was first given the very simple process of how a rocket is launched and even then I thought it to be a huge waste. Now will the effective ways this demo launch has demonstrated, not only will this save a bunch of money it will show people that reusing and renewing is a more effecient and cost friendly aspect in their everyday lives.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SpaceX demo capsule successfuly launches and returns to Earth - by Tamara Taylor - 03-27-2019, 02:55 AM