Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greenhouse gas concentrations again break records
I certainly agree with you 100%. places that need to be colder for animals and different creatures living there are instead getting a warmer climate which is causing some animals to be highly affected by it and causing some of the be become extinct. animals have been dying more and more as the years go by increasing a higher risk for their generation to be in so much danger because of extinction. The annual average concentration of carbon dioxide is in fact the most significant anthropogenic greenhouse gas that has been increasing a very high amount per parts per million for the wide period of only two years. if this continues there will be a higher risk for living things to be harmed their own living environment that they in fact call home, this would cause a major environmental change for them and the planet they feed off of and think is in fact protecting them. humans don’t understand how much this could impact their lifestyle and other creatures. I would not want to be explaining to my dog in a few years why he/ she can’t breathe probably because of toxic oxygen created in the environment. how would you even be able to do that so a little small animal or any animals in general? how could you live with urself knowing that it’s because of us that our animals have then passed away without understanding one bit of what happened to them?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greenhouse gas concentrations again break records - by emmafacchinetti - 12-01-2019, 01:52 PM