Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A million species at risk, so what is saved?
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-50788571

this is a very good question. I definitely feel this is because of humans and our increasing population, along with the whole climate change dilemma. But reading this article I found some positive information regarding a decade long project to save an endangered bird, which indeed resulted in the birth of two chicks and a chance for a population strike. With millions of species around the world that are endangered, I believe it is nearly impossible to save them all. With all of the destruction we do to our earth it would only make sense to see an increase in endangered species.It is not easy to save a species from being extinct, as it would take many years or even decades of hard work, I believe that this is very sad. As us humans made a problem for these species to be endangered and that makes a permanent mark on the rest of the world, and yet it will take years and years to fix the mistakes made, and even then most of them may not be saved.  In my opinion, Humans are the problem. And after reading this article I read "that is the fault of us humans.", makes sense. 

Messages In This Thread
A million species at risk, so what is saved? - by LydiaKlok - 12-30-2019, 08:41 AM