Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
First Exomoon Found (Maybe)
(10-09-2018, 02:03 PM)Brandon McCabe Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 10:03 AM)Radu Almasanu Wrote: maybe there is a solar system that is the same with ours, and we found it by looking for planets to know what's around us, exomoon might help us find a life that had evolved for that specific planet environment, well only time will tell I guess.

I do not think it will be very long. Our technology our scientists have developed are state of the art, discoveries come every day. It would not surprise me if within 10-15 years that we find not only other planets, but also life outside earth as well. For science, it is a great time to be alive to witness the incredible discoveries humans make.

While I agree with you that our technology is better now than it ever has been before, I believe that it will be much longer than ten to fifteen years before we encounter any extra terrestrial life, unless they are the ones discovering our planet and our solar system. Our technology has not been able to get us on to Mars yet, so it is very unlikely that we would be able to design any types of technology that would be able to look as far into space that we would need to in order to find these extra terrestrial life forms, if in fact they do exist. However, with new discoveries being made as we speak, I fully agree with you that this is an extremely exciting time to be alive as we are witnessing incredible new discoveries each and every day.

Messages In This Thread
First Exomoon Found (Maybe) - by Brandon McCabe - 10-05-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: First Exomoon Found (Maybe) - by Evan Yeremy - 10-22-2018, 01:53 PM
RE: First Exomoon Found (Maybe) - by Zachary Tavares - 11-01-2018, 10:00 AM