Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The challenge of recycling waste in Antarctica
(10-22-2018, 12:36 PM)Blake Cherpin Wrote: I think it is smart that scientists want to preserve and protect Antarctica. Its the most uninhabited continent on earth, and needs to be protected from humans, who are famous for changing/damaging every other continent. In my opinion, more action should be done to help preserve other natural parts of the world, like forests, rain forests, coral reefs, etc. We should be treating all of earth with care and respect, not just Antarctica.

I agree with you in that we should be taking care of all natural parts of the world and not just Antarctica. The fact that we are able to make actions that help to preserve Antarctica makes me hopeful that we can also make major changes in how we live our lives in order to preserve and also help the already damaged areas on our planet. In order to do this though serious action must be done as soon as possible and that requires powerful figures around the globe to come together and take action.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The challenge of recycling waste in Antarctica - by Tamara Taylor - 10-25-2018, 10:12 AM