Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran plane crash: Trudeau believes that missile downed jet
 Evidence suggests an Iranian missile brought down a Ukrainian passenger plane that crashed near Tehran, possibly in error, Western leaders say. Now that we know this, we should hope that Trudeau does something about this and doesn't just sit back taking this horrible loss.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51055219
Yeah I heard about that on the news and how Iran has the black box of the plan and are refusing u.s and Canada to have use over it. But are having Iran investigators look at it. The question is how can we trust Iran to be true to thier word and not tell us wrong information
(01-10-2020, 12:27 PM)Chidera Ndukwe Wrote: Yeah I heard about that on the news and how Iran has the black box of the plan and are refusing u.s and Canada to have use over it. But are having Iran investigators look at it. The question is how can we trust Iran to be true to thier word and not tell us wrong information
I believe that we need to take more of an active role in this investigation, many Canadians were killed many were from the UofA this cant be taken lightly
It is saddening to see deaths of people when they could be prevented from countries taking more diplomatic approaches